world CLIMBERS party
defintely september, when You can find:
- lower prices of transport and accomodation
- warmer sea
- more sunlight to the cliffs
July and august are also good, but you don't climb on dry holds, there is a lot of humidity and not enough wind for the rock to dry out until the sun hangs low enough to heat up the wall.
In october and november more chances of rain.
June could be an option.
Disclaimer, please take note:
- before getting on a cliff You should always ceck how to get out of the water
- don't start a route on Your own or in rough seas
- never leave anything valuable in the car
- do not light fires
- Blog post by Fustaki: 1 + 2
Rob's Stag DWS Do from Stuart Littlefair on Vimeo.