world CLIMBERS party
F.A. Ramon Julian Puigblanque.
"Ramonet" needed approximately 15 attempts to send the 40m stamina fest, which runs parallel with the famous "La Rambla".
At the beginning 8c+/9a, after an hold broke:
" The hold was not a resting jug, but it helped.
Before Estado Critico was more of an endurance problem, now there is a definite crux (but for Golpe it is not the crux). Estado Critico is now significantly harder, from 8c+ to 9a." Adam Ondra
Alex Megos on sight, yesterday, first 9a on sight in climbing history.
(After having redpointed any 9a+s and ... slept in a normal tent :-)
Alex is from Erlagen, Frankenjura, Germany, 19 years old.
1998 started climbing
- first 7b+ Freche Füchse, Zamonien
- three months later, first 8a, on his third go, Zwei Musketiere, Soranger Wand
2008 first 8b, flash Commando Madrid, Les Perxes, Mallorca
- first 8c, third go, Drive by Shooting, Bärenschlucht, Frankenjura
- four weeks later, first 8c+, Pain makes me feel stronger every day, Glocke, Frankenjura
- first 8b+ onsight La Pietra Murata, Massone, Arco
- 8c, five tries, Wallstreet, Frankenjura
- 2 8c F.A. Fake Friends and Keep Going, Kalymnos
- 8b+ onsight, Trous dans l’air, Kalymnos
- 8c second go Lucky Luca extension
- 8c+, Shangri-La, Schlaraffenland, Frankenjura
- 8c flash, Raubritter, Frankenjura
- 8b+/8c flash, Roof Warrior, Universum crag
- first 9a, San Ku Kai, Entraygues
- 9a four days, The Fly, Rumney
- first 8c+ flash, Pure Imagination