world CLIMBERS party
If interested, read here:
Right crag to go when you are without car and also alone (there are always climbers in the right season).
You can walk from Cellers train station to the crag in about 30 minutes.
From Lleida airport take a bus to Lleida.
With TRAIN from Lleida to Cellers.
Runs each way three times a day seven days a week: times and prices here.
2) From Lleida by BUS (Alsa) towards Sant Llorenc de Montgai, Cellers, ... once or twice a day.
To reach Lleida from Saragoza airport:
to Saragoza center take the BUS:
it arrives in Paseo Pamplona, in about 25 mins (1,80 €).
Bus frequency depends on flight schedules.
The bus stop is opposite to the departure gate.
Informations and hours: 976 229 343, 976 554 588
From Paseo Pamplona to “Delicias” train station bus n. 51.
“Delicias” train station is in Avenida de Rioja, 33, close to supermarket Augusta.
It's linked with urban buses n.: 51, 21, 25, 27, 42.
With bus to Lleida:
- www.alosa.es (from Zaragoza to Huesca, Barbastro, Lérida, Barcelona)
Bus Station: Paseo Maria Agustin n. 7 tel 976 229 343
Alosa Group Tel. 974 21 07 00 C/ Parque, 3. 22.002 Huesca
- The Alberg Refugi Cellers is located in the old train station few minutes walking from Cellers' train station.
This is the local climbing bar with cheap accommodation for climbers.
Tel. +34 973 252209 or. +34 666 407 992
- the more luxurious Hotel Terradets, located closer to Tremp and directly on the lakeside, Tel. +34 973 651120
- further accommodation can be found in both Balaguer or Tremp, camping in Camarasa, St. Llorenc de Montgai and Talarn, just north of Tremp.
- some climbers camp for free under a roof close to Cellers' train station.
*) by Pete O'Donovan
*) by niceclimb
- list of the routes
- routes map on the left
- routes map on the right
*) by PM
Spring and autumn.
Winter is not the right period: the sun hits the wall at 12 and at 16 it's over ... and it gets wet easy.
in Tremp (20 minutes with train from Cellers) is free in public library, in Municipality or in Centro Civico Tarraquet.
There are also some "locutorio" (internet and phone paying).